Friday, September 2, 2022

TIME is flying by very fast

Whether we realize it or not, time is a tremendously valuable treasure, and unfortunately so many people waste it foolishly in lots of meaningless activities.
Philosophers believe that if we would take care of time, other things would take care of themselves automatically.
The greatest figures of the history knew the value of time, so that’s is why they were able to leave remarkable footprints behind.
Generally speaking people want success, happiness, money, fame, etc., etc., but the records have shown that only those who make the best of their time could have many of these. We all grow in time, live in time, die in time, and that’s why every minute is so important. Nothing is more significant than time! As I've said before, time is more powerful than kings and princess
(who come and go)...time goes on eternally. Time is destiny, it is history, it is civilization. Nothing is beyond time! Time is way more precious than money. We identify time as birth, growth, decay and death, but time is neither a beginning nor an end. Time is forever. Everyone should appreciate the value of time and make good use of it, because time is an opportunity, and if it slips through our hands, we can’t bring it back so that’s why it is crucial to make sure we spend it wisely.
On the other hand, life is very short. It has been said by many that it is like a drop in the ocean, and this drop should not be wasted…it should be turned into a pearl by using it wisely and thoughtfully.
For your brief enjoyment, here is a short story shared by an intelligent woman, which I find appropriate to pass it on…peaceful reading, dear ones!
Insights
“I am no longer waiting for a special occasion; I burn the best candles on ordinary days.
I am no longer waiting for the house to be clean; I fill it with people who understand that even dust is part of life.
I am no longer waiting for everyone to understand me; it’s just not their task.
I am no longer waiting for the perfect kids; my children have their own names that burn as brightly as any star.
I am no longer waiting for the other shoe to drop; it already did, and I survived.
I am no longer waiting for the time to be right; the time is always now.
I am no longer waiting for the mate who will complete me; I am grateful to be so warmly and tenderly held.
I am no longer waiting for a quiet moment; my heart can be stilled whenever it is called.
I am no longer waiting for the world to be at peace; I unclench my grasp and breathe peace in and out.
I am no longer waiting to do something great; being awake to carry my grain of sand is enough.
I am no longer waiting to be recognized; I know that I could dance each time I choose to.
I am no longer waiting for Forgiveness; I offer it and move on.”
Life is short. Time is fast. No replay. No rewind. Enjoy every moment as it comes.