Sunday, May 14, 2023

May 2023: “Happy MOTHER’s Day!”

Here, every year, Mother’s Day is celebrated in May, when people emphasize and celebrate the contribution a woman makes
to take up in a smooth manner her family along with her career and the ways she contributes to the society she belongs to. 
Also, I would like to refresh that in my opinion, motherhood has the greatest potential to influence human life on Earth, and I think that it is important to honor this.
To all beautiful mothers out there: Happy Mother's Day! 
Here is a short poem I wrote few years ago, and I’m glad to share it further…enjoy!
Ode to mothers (by Alice)
“Your mother is the whisper of the wind while you walk the path of your life,
She is the healing hand when you are sick,
She is the place you call home,
She is your guide in every step you take,
She is in your heart and you are in her heart, no matter where you go;
A mother’s heart is always a mother’s heart, 
And her love is true, unconditional and eternal!”
● My previous greetings on the same theme: MOTHER’s Day20222021, 2020, 2019