Monday, October 14, 2024

October 2024 – Message for THANKSGIVING Day

 Today (October 14’24) in Canada we celebrate a new Thanksgiving Day, occasion which allows me to send along another bunch of heartfelt wishes to all my dear friends (old & new, closer or more distant), collaborators (occasional or recurrent) and at large sympathizers of ALICE & Friends Circle™ for their ongoing support throughout the almost 7 (seven) years of existence of our literary and socio-cultural group!
I always enjoy working with thoughtful and positive people! Please continue stay close, to be compassionate, to be wise, to lend a hand, because in the end I believe that we all will be blessed with the splendid joy that only kindness brings along...that special Joy which is so uplifting and refreshing for our souls.
Nay  we  continue to enjoy each other's presence, while attending our Circle's events!
My previous greetings on the same theme: Thanksgiving Day2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018