Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Socializing: Pre-CHRISTMAS Reunion 2021

The current year is slowly coming to the end, fact which allowed me to organize on Tuesday (December 21, 2021) our usual pre-Christmas reunion (on line, since the province at the moment is again in a pandemic related lockdownlike many other places throughout the entire world).
Meeting with my friends for few hours gave me such a great joy as I was able to express my most sincere appreciation for their loyalty, for their ongoing support and encouragement since the beginning of ALICE & Friends Circleup to these days!
I was so happy to see that our group talks were truly open, relaxed and relaxing, filling my heart with genuine gratitude for another beautiful evening of togetherness, fully packed with unforgettable memories, Christmas cheer and heart-warming carols. Until we next time, dear friends, please stay healthy, safe & happy!
This event has been delivered in Romanian Language, featuring Romanian culture. 
● Previous events I organized on the same theme: Social Pre-CHRISTMAS Reunion 20202019
 Some of my additional greetings about CHRISTMAS – 202020192018