Thursday, December 16, 2021

December 2021: Our annual winter charity

During this cold December I was able to organize our group annual charity, helping again (on Thursday, December 16’21) the shelter of women and children affected by domestic violence.

The reasonable donations collected from several loyal friends of ALICE & Friends Circle as well as my family’s contribution helped me purchase different basic necessities for the women and children currently residing at the refuge, and by this briefing I’m glad to share that our gesture was very well received by everybody there. Deep down in my heart I wish that hope instead of hurts would shape their future.  

On the other hand, while at this page, I would like to briefly refresh again that the purpose of this sharing is to continue to exemplify (from a community stand point) that if you really want to do good in this world it is possible without being extremely rich, but rather being willing to care!

In closing, MANY THANKS again to all the supporters of these humanitarian projects, assuring each of them of my most sincere gratitude and appreciation!
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” (Aesop)
● Previous philanthropies I organized for ALICE & Friends Circle™ – 2020 | 2019 (gesture 1 & gesture 2) | 2018